Is your boat’s interior looking a little worn? Maybe the seats are cracked or the seams are coming apart. The carpet may be faded and have a few worn spots here and there. You’ve checked out the newer boats but their price just isn’t in your budget. Let us give you a free estimate on what it would cost to refurbish your existing boat. We think you’ll be pleasantly surprised. We offer our customers a wide range of upholstery services from simple seat repair to complete refurbishing of boat interiors. We can custom design a new interior for your boat. We carry the latest in marine vinyl and use only marine grade materials that hold up against the sun, wind and water.
Let us make the interior of your boat look like new. We look forward to your business and guarantee professional courteous service.
Custom Boat Covers
For the owner who is serious about protecting their investment from the sun, wind, rain, dirt, road oils, tar and animals a custom cover is a must.
Each cover we make is custom tailored to fit your boat perfectly. Our covers fit tight and are reinforced in all the high stress areas. When pulling your boat down the interstate, the last thing you want to worry about is the cover blowing off. You can count on ours staying put. Our covers are constructed of the newest acrylic coated polyester fabrics guaranteed to give years of service and protection with minimum upkeep. We can make covers for any size or shape boat. From paddle boats to pontoon boats we can cover them all.
If you’re serious about protecting your boat, consider the advantages of having a custom cover made specifically for your boat by the craftsmen at Sunset Upholstery:
- Covers will fit your boat including all the accessories like a trolling motor, windshield and ladders perfectly.
- Your choice of top-of-the-line quality fabrics like Sunbrella and Topgun
- Many colors of fabric to match the color of your boat
- Joint seams are folded 4 ply eliminating raw edges that fray
- Special reinforced thread (UV resistant) is used to make them last longer
- Special 2- way security system to hold cover on boat
- Vinyl reinforcement pads sewn in at all critical wear points
- Special soft pads sewn in to protect seats and other upholstered areas
- Reinforced tie -down loops made of heavy 1”nylon webbing are sewn into the cover at critical positions around the cover
Let us make a cover that will protect the large investment you have in your boat. You will recoup your investment in just a few short years.